We were incorporated in September 1972 in the name of Sirohi District Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd. with its registered office in Sirohi, Rajasthan. Our operations commenced in October 1972, with 52 members and an initial capital of Rs. 51,700.
At the end of FY 08, we had achieved share capital worth Rs 4429.83 lacs, Reserve Funds Rs 1254.92 lacs and a noteworthy membership figure of 46290. We paid 20% dividend to our members in the year ending 2009-2010.
In 2009, we attained the status of a multistate bank, a proud achievement, followed by the merger of Shri Deesa Nagrik Sahakri Bank Ltd. Gujarat. We have gained significant presence in states of Rajasthan and Gujarat with a network of 46 branches in Jalore, Pali, Sirohi, Udaipur, Jaipur & Ajmer, and Surat, Ahmedabad, Palanpur, Deesa, Bhiladi, Dhanera, Respectively.
At present, we are celebrating 38th year of incredible and glorious service, dedication and undivided cooperation. We are proud of being a leading, progressive bank where level of customer services also grows in multiples, which is also at the heart of our success.